Link to online Google form (ALL students must fill out with their director)
Student forms included in folder:
- Medical form (Pink Form) – All students must complete both sides of the form.
- Medication Administration (Also Pink Form) – This form is only to be completed by students who need to receive medication at any time during the festival.
- Housing Wavier (Yellow Form) – This form is only to be completed by students who wish to opt out of staying at the hotel. Please email me ([email protected]) if your student will not be staying in the hotel ASAP.
- Policy Acceptance Form (White Packet) – All students must read through the packet. The online student information and policy form will require students to check off that they have read and agree to the information in this packet.
- District Orchestra Schedule – Tentative. Final schedules will be included in director folders at registration.
Online form that all students must complete with their director:
- Instrument Responsibility Form, Student Information and Policy Form, and Dietary Needs Form. The dietary needs portion of the form only needs to be completed by students who have any dietary restrictions (i.e. Gluten free, food allergies, etc.). This is the same as the link at the top of the page.
Forms for the director to take care of (one form per school – included in music folder):
- Festival Acknowledgement Form – This should be completed and returned to me with the student forms by Friday, December 21, 2018.
- Invoice for Student Registration – This form, and registration payment, must be completed and sent to Paul Bakner by Friday, December 21, 2018 (mailing address is listed on the invoice).
- District 10 Orchestra – List of received festival payments by school. – Google spreadsheet showing which schools have paid their festival registration fees.
All forms (except invoice payments) should be mailed to:
Boyertown Area Senior High
c/o Chris Cinquini
120 N. Monroe Street
Boyertown, PA 19512